Malibu Cooking Program Day 14 of 15: Dr. Gandhi's Hot-Lanta Cauliflower "Wings"
Time to prepare: 30 minutes
Ingredients (serves 6):
- 6 cups of fresh cauliflower florets
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- A pinch of salt
- A pinch of pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 3/4 cup of your favorite hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Lightly coat a baking sheet with cooking oil or olive oil. Set aside.
- Mix the garlic powder, salt, pepper, melted butter, and hot sauce in a small bowl.
- Add the cauliflower into a large ziplock bag, and pour the sauce mixture into the bag. Shake until the cauliflower florets are fully coated. Spread them out onto the baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
And if you like your wings extra spicy, go ahead and add a little extra hot sauce. Capsaicin, a key ingredient in hot sauce, has been shown to have weight loss properties.1 So you can enjoy a little extra kick, guilt-free.